Grandson, Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. Psalms 136:1
The first line of this powerful hymn sung in King Solomon’s temple, is almost like a Divine version of a school or military fight song reminding us of the omnipresence, benevolence and protection of God.
Tell your grandson he should always be grateful and willing and desire the Lord with all his heart, as His love and support for him never wavers.
Your grandson will love this specially designed pendant. Every time he wears this necklace with words of faith and gratitude, he will remember exactly how much you love him and who he can look to for trust and guidance.
Want this necklace for a granddaughter? Click here.
Important Details For You
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Pendant Size - 1.6 inches X 1 inch (41 mm X 25 mm)
- Chain - 19-inches with a 2-inch extension
- Clasp - Lobster Claw
- SKU SCR-37-E
- Ships in 3-5 business days from Sacramento, California
- If personalized, ships in 10-14 business days from Sacramento, California
Note: Engraved items will ship separately from non-engraved items. Don't worry, you won't pay extra shipping.